Repent and Believe the Gospel!



REPENT AND BELIEVE THE GOSPEL!
Jesus said,"The time is fullfilled and the Kingdom of God is at hand, repent and believe the Gospel"
The Gospel is that the Word of God became a man; Jesus, the only begotten of the Father, the Son of God, full of grace and truth, and lived in this world with every temptation that you and I face, and yet He never sinned and He gave himself to die on the cross and shed His blood for our sins. God made Him who knew no sin to become sin on our behalf that we might become the righteousness of God in Him. He was buried in a tomb, and on the third day the Father raised Him from the dead. He was seen of above 500 witnesses after He arose and He ascended to the right hand of the Father in heaven. He is there right now, alive, making intercession on our behalf to the Father. He is coming again with all the saints and all the angels in great power and glory and all who live and believe in him will be united with him and thus will we ever be with the Lord. I urge you to seek Him now, during this time while the long suffering of God is waiting, for the Day of the Lord is coming soon. He loves you and He will save you to the utter most if you will put your trust in Him.

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Christians With Devils?

You who teach that a christian cannot have a devil. I would say to you, again, with all due respect for you and your ministry, It says in the scriptures that Mary Magdalene was delivered of 7 devils. We can surely assume that Jesus cast them out with His Word, as the scriptures say He did. Can you tell me when He did so? Was it before she believed on Him? He was always telling people that He healed"Your faith hath made you whole".It is most likely that she believed and was delivered. I have actually heard it said at certain conferences that christians who say they have a devil have never been born again.By what scriptural authority can you say that? It's just not true. The truth is almost no one casts out devils and Jesus and the apostles did so often. It says in the scriptures that Simon believed and was baptized, in Samaria, when he heard Phillip preaching and saw the miracles. He had deceived the whole city through sourcery. It is safe to say that he had devils. Are you saying that Phillip baptized someone who was not born again, when he required the Ethiopian eunuch to truely believe and confess Jesus before he would baptize him?
Jesus said,"If you continue in my Word, then you will be my diciples indeed, and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free." That says clearly that even though we have believed on Him, we are still in some degree of bondage, and we must continue in His Word to be free. There must be a proper foundation of repentance and faith toward God before we can possibly maintain any freedom. You can say that I was not born again, but I know I was in 1976. There was an immedeate change in my life and I repented of my sins with all my heart, and was baptized in water. I received the baptizm in the Holy Spirit not long after. It was not until the mid 1980's that the Lord Jesus began to cast devils out of me. It was not an easy time because they were manifesting and tormenting me, but He brought me through it. I know I was delivered of at least 5 devils during that time. I am so thankful that He brought me to a ministry that believed in casting out devils. The truth is, even though you may be born again, if you have never been delivered, you are still in bondage. But also, if you continue with Jesus you are going to be set free. Someone who has been a christian for very long should have been delivered of any devils they may have had.
Also, if we have been baptized in the Holy Spirit, where are the manifestations? In some ministries that talk much about the Holy Spirit you never see any of the nine gifts of the Holy Spirit in operation in any of their meetings. Why? Jesus said as recorded in Mark 16, "...and these signs shall follow them that believe (the Gospel); in my name they shall cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues..." I have been operating in the gifts of the Spirit from the begining of my walk with the Lord, including prophecy, tongues and interpretation, working of miracles, gift of faith, healing, word of wisdom, word of knowledge, it is just a normal part of the Christian life to me. The Lord has also led me in many righteous paths to deal with my wickedness and break me and bring me to repentance, and as I continue in His Word I am learning the truth, I am becoming His disciple, and I am being made free. Free to obey Him and follow the Holy Spirit to do the will of the Father.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment