Repent and Believe the Gospel!



REPENT AND BELIEVE THE GOSPEL!
Jesus said,"The time is fullfilled and the Kingdom of God is at hand, repent and believe the Gospel"
The Gospel is that the Word of God became a man; Jesus, the only begotten of the Father, the Son of God, full of grace and truth, and lived in this world with every temptation that you and I face, and yet He never sinned and He gave himself to die on the cross and shed His blood for our sins. God made Him who knew no sin to become sin on our behalf that we might become the righteousness of God in Him. He was buried in a tomb, and on the third day the Father raised Him from the dead. He was seen of above 500 witnesses after He arose and He ascended to the right hand of the Father in heaven. He is there right now, alive, making intercession on our behalf to the Father. He is coming again with all the saints and all the angels in great power and glory and all who live and believe in him will be united with him and thus will we ever be with the Lord. I urge you to seek Him now, during this time while the long suffering of God is waiting, for the Day of the Lord is coming soon. He loves you and He will save you to the utter most if you will put your trust in Him.

Saturday, December 19, 2020

 

Are You Ready?


Greetings in the name of Jesus! This is Rob Haymes. This program is called 15 Minutes With Jesus. Today’s program is about Are You Ready?. Are you ready? Let’s turn to Mat 24:45-51, "Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his master made ruler over his household, to give them food in due season? Blessed is that servant whom his master, when he comes, will find so doing. Assuredly, I say to you that he will make him ruler over all his goods. But if that evil servant says in his heart, 'My master is delaying his coming,' and begins to beat his fellow servants, and to eat and drink with the drunkards, the master of that servant will come on a day when he is not looking for him and at an hour that he is not aware of, and will cut him in two and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites. There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. I want to point out here; we have two different kinds of servants here. These are two people that are born again Christians serving the Lord Jesus Christ. One of them was faithful, and one of them was unfaithful, and the unfaithful one ended up being destroyed. Are you ready? Are you being faithful with what the Lord has given you. Let’s go to Mat 25:1-13, "Then the kingdom of heaven shall be likened to ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom. Now five of them were wise, and five were foolish. Those who were foolish took their lamps and took no oil with them, but the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps. But while the bridegroom was delayed, they all slumbered and slept. "And at midnight a cry was heard: 'Behold, the bridegroom is coming; go out to meet him!' Then all those virgins arose and trimmed their lamps. And the foolish said to the wise, 'Give us some of your oil, for our lamps are going out.' But the wise answered, saying, 'No, lest there should not be enough for us and you; but go rather to those who sell, and buy for yourselves.' And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came, and those who were ready went in with him to the wedding; and the door was shut. "Afterward the other virgins came also, saying, 'Lord, Lord, open to us!' But he answered and said, 'Assuredly, I say to you, I do not know you.' "Watch therefore, for you know neither the day nor the hour in which the Son of Man is coming. So we see here that those who are ready when Jesus comes will go in and join with Him and be with Him forever. But those who are not ready will not. They will not make it. They will be rejected. We must face this honestly as Christians. Are we ready?

 

Mat 25:14-30  "For the kingdom of heaven is like a man traveling to a far country, who called his own servants and delivered his goods to them. And to one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one, to each according to his own ability; and immediately he went on a journey. Then he who had received the five talents went and traded with them, and made another five talents. And likewise he who had received two gained two more also. But he who had received one went and dug in the ground, and hid his lord's money. After a long time the lord of those servants came and settled accounts with them. "So he who had received five talents came and brought five other talents, saying, 'Lord, you delivered to me five talents; look, I have gained five more talents besides them.'  His lord said to him, 'Well done, good and faithful servant; you were faithful over a few things, I will make you ruler over many things. Enter into the joy of your lord.' He also who had received two talents came and said, 'Lord, you delivered to me two talents; look, I have gained two more talents besides them.' His lord said to him, 'Well done, good and faithful servant; you have been faithful over a few things, I will make you ruler over many things. Enter into the joy of your lord.' "Then he who had received the one talent came and said, 'Lord, I knew you to be a hard man, reaping where you have not sown, and gathering where you have not scattered seed. And I was afraid, and went and hid your talent in the ground. Look, there you have what is yours.' "But his lord answered and said to him, 'You wicked and lazy servant, you knew that I reap where I have not sown, and gather where I have not scattered seed. So you ought to have deposited my money with the bankers, and at my coming I would have received back my own with interest. So take the talent from him, and give it to him who has ten talents. 'For to everyone who has, more will be given, and he will have abundance; but from him who does not have, even what he has will be taken away. And cast the unprofitable servant into the outer darkness. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.' We see here that the first two servants were faithful with the things that the Lord gave them. One was faithful with five talents. Another was faithful with two talents. They were faithful with what the Lord gave them. We also see that unprofitable servants will be cast into outer darkness. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. Sometimes we read these words with a religious mind set, and we think in our hearts,” That will never happen to me. I go to church. I’m saved. I’m under grace…” We need to fear God and humble ourselves before Him and ask Him to show us what kind of servant we are, in His eyes; being ready to repent of our laziness and wickedness as He shows us.

 

Rev 3:14-22, "And to the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write, 'These things says the Amen, the Faithful and True Witness, the Beginning of the creation of God:" I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot. I could wish you were cold or hot. So then, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth. Because you say, 'I am rich, have become wealthy, and have need of nothing'—and do not know that you are wretched, miserable, poor, blind, and naked— I counsel you to buy from Me gold refined in the fire, that you may be rich; and white garments, that you may be clothed, that the shame of your nakedness may not be revealed; and anoint your eyes with eye salve, that you may see. As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten. Therefore be zealous and repent. Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me. To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne. "He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches." The church at Laodicea was lukewarm. They had plenty of money. They had all that they needed. But they were actually wretched, miserable, poor, blind, and naked, and Jesus said to them, As many as I love I rebuke and chasten. Be zealous therefore and repent. People, God loves you!

 

Thankyou Jesus, praise God! Thankyou Jesus, praise God!  Thankyou Lord, praise God! Thankyou Father, praise God! Thankyou Jesus, praise God!

Prophecy: 

I love you my children. Turn to me with all your heart! Repent of your wickedness and your laziness, and turn to me with all your heart! I will help you! I love you! That’s why I am rebuking you today through my servant Rob: that you return to me with all your heart and love me, as you did in the beginning when you first got saved! You remember those days! You remember how you loved me with all your heart, and you poured out your heart to me! Turn back to me , says the Lord! Turn back to me now! Come to me! I will receive you as sons and daughters, if you will repent and cleanse yourselves of your filthiness, says the Lord.

 

Let’s turn to Mat 25:31-46, "When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him, then He will sit on the throne of His glory. All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats. And He will set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left. Then the King will say to those on His right hand, 'Come, you blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: for I was hungry and you gave Me food; I was thirsty and you gave Me drink; I was a stranger and you took Me in; I was naked and you clothed Me; I was sick and you visited Me; I was in prison and you came to Me.' "Then the righteous will answer Him, saying, 'Lord, when did we see You hungry and feed You, or thirsty and give You drink? When did we see You a stranger and take You in, or naked and clothe You? Or when did we see You sick, or in prison, and come to You?' And the King will answer and say to them, 'Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these My brethren, you did it to Me.' "Then He will also say to those on the left hand, 'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels: for I was hungry and you gave Me no food; I was thirsty and you gave Me no drink;  I was a stranger and you did not take Me in, naked and you did not clothe Me, sick and in prison and you did not visit Me.' "Then they also will answer Him, saying, 'Lord, when did we see You hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to You?' Then He will answer them, saying, 'Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to Me.' And these will go away into everlasting punishment, but the righteous into eternal life." If you have the love of God in you, you will minister to those in need as God leads you to them. 1Jn 3:16-18, By this we know love, because He laid down His life for us. And we also ought to lay down our lives for the brethren. But whoever has this world's goods, and sees his brother in need, and shuts up his heart from him, how does the love of God abide in him? My little children, let us not love in word or in tongue, but in deed and in truth. Jesus is surely coming, just as He said He would. Are you ready? Are you being faithful with what He has given you? He promised that He is going to give unto every one of us according to our works. Do you know Him?

 

Those of you who are reading this and you don’t know Jesus; maybe you were born and raised in religion, but you know in your heart that you really don’t know Him. I want to encourage you: just come to Him. Jesus said that, He said come to me all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light. So just come to Him, honestly. Humble yourself and pray unto Him, and ask Him to help you, ask Him to show you. The Bible says that if you confess Him as your Lord and believe that He rose from the dead, you shall be saved. The Word of God says, all have sinned and come short of the Glory of God, and the wages of sin is death. So Jesus came to die for our sins; to pay the price for our sins. He died, and He was buried in a tomb, and on the third day the Father raised Him from the dead! And He raised us from the dead; all of us, all of us who will repent of our sins and come to Him and die, be crucified with Him, through water baptism, be buried with Him, we will also be raised with Him.  When Jesus returns, all those who have died in Christ will be raised, and they will have an incorruptible body, and we will be joined together to meet the Lord in the air, and we will forever be with Him!

 

Do you love Him? Do you love Him? Why don’t you just ask Him. Just be honest. Get alone with the Lord, and just ask Him, Lord, do I love you? And don’t worry, He is not going to condemn you if you don’t. He will tell you the truth. And just humble yourself. Just be honest and tell Him, I want to love you. Be honest with Him. He will help you! Are you watching? Are you purifying yourself; getting ready to meet Him. There is no condemnation. Wherever you are, if you will humble yourself before Him and talk to Him, be honest with Him, and repent of your wickedness, He will hear you! He will forgive you and lead you to do the will of His Father. In Matthew 7 Jesus said, Not everyone who says to me Lord, Lord, is going into the Kingdom of Heaven, but they that do the will  of my Father. The Bible says in Isaiah 53, All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way, and the Lord has laid on Him the iniquity of us all. Come to Him! If you will not humble yourself, if you will not be zealous and repent, He has promised that He will come unto you quickly and remove your candlestick, Rev 2:5, and you will walk on in darkness, and you will not know where you are going until it is too late. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

 

Let’s turn to Mat 7:24-27, This is the end of the Sermon on the Mount, and Jesus said, "Therefore whoever hears these sayings of Mine, and does them, I will liken him to a wise man who built his house on the rock: and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house; and it did not fall, for it was founded on the rock. "But everyone who hears these sayings of Mine, and does not do them, will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand: and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house; and it fell. And great was its fall." Return to Jesus! Return to His Words! Love Him and keep His Words and you will survive the storm that is coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment