Repent and Believe the Gospel!



REPENT AND BELIEVE THE GOSPEL!
Jesus said,"The time is fullfilled and the Kingdom of God is at hand, repent and believe the Gospel"
The Gospel is that the Word of God became a man; Jesus, the only begotten of the Father, the Son of God, full of grace and truth, and lived in this world with every temptation that you and I face, and yet He never sinned and He gave himself to die on the cross and shed His blood for our sins. God made Him who knew no sin to become sin on our behalf that we might become the righteousness of God in Him. He was buried in a tomb, and on the third day the Father raised Him from the dead. He was seen of above 500 witnesses after He arose and He ascended to the right hand of the Father in heaven. He is there right now, alive, making intercession on our behalf to the Father. He is coming again with all the saints and all the angels in great power and glory and all who live and believe in him will be united with him and thus will we ever be with the Lord. I urge you to seek Him now, during this time while the long suffering of God is waiting, for the Day of the Lord is coming soon. He loves you and He will save you to the utter most if you will put your trust in Him.

Saturday, July 22, 2017

Authority


What we don't understand, because we are so used to being in rebellion against God, is His authority and how it works, only according to His will, which is revealed in His Word, and that if we will humble ourselves and love Him and submit to and continue in His will we will truly be liberated. So often it comes back to this that Jesus said: If you will continue in my Word, then you will be my disciples indeed, and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free. We think rebellion is freedom and submission to God and His authority is bondage. That is deceit taught to us by the chief rebel himself.Truly it is quite the opposite. Jesus said, If you love me, keep my commandments.
2Ch 16:9 For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to shew himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward him.
As we truly love and submit to Him, to all His counsel, and fear Him, He will take notice, and He will bless us and deliver us and establish us in His will and kingdom. Listen; Jesus is our King. He is totally in charge. Those who will do His will as it is revealed in all His Word, will reign with Him when He returns to establish His kingdom on the Earth. Those who refuse, and embrace deceit to continue in rebellion will not.
I know what I'm saying is the truth by experience. I have been very rebellious all my life, even after being saved. As Jesus has led me in His great love and mercy in paths of righteousness to break me, I have learned , and am learning obedience, and he has blessed me so much there by. My rebellion brought me so much torment and sorrow, but as He has freed me more and more to obey Him, I have more and more righteousness, peace, and joy, more and more steadiness and fruitfulness.
Ask, seek and knock. You must ask Him to do this in your life. You must want this and seek Him with all your heart, and when you do you will find Him.
For example:
When a woman takes a position to preach and teach women and men, contrary to God's Word and will for women, she is in rebellion. She is not sent by Him and she has no authority to do so. The people will be brought into bondage. The elders also that gave her her position will be judged.
1Ti 2:12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. That phrase "usurp authority over" means to act of oneself, dominate.See Rev 2:18-29
Same thing for a man who takes a position that God did not give him.He is also usurping authority. But, as a man walks in obedience and allows God to prepare him and send him where He wills, then he will be walking in God's authority and He will work through him as he continues in full submission to His will and His Word. Also, the people he is sent to will be blessed.
Mat 8:5 And when Jesus was entered into Capernaum, there came unto him a centurion, beseeching him,
Mat 8:6 And saying, Lord, my servant lieth at home sick of the palsy, grievously tormented.
Mat 8:7 And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.
Mat 8:8 The centurion answered and said, Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof: but speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed.
Mat 8:9 For I am a man under authority, having soldiers under me: and I say to this man, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it.
Mat 8:10 When Jesus heard it, he marvelled, and said to them that followed, Verily I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel.
Mat 8:11 And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.
Mat 8:12 But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
Mat 8:13 And Jesus said unto the centurion, Go thy way; and as thou hast believed, so be it done unto thee. And his servant was healed in the selfsame hour.
The centurion believed that Jesus had authority and what He spoke would come to pass. He understood how authority works. He was under authority, and when he spoke to those under him, they obeyed. Jesus only did what he saw the Father doing, and He only said what He heard the Father saying. He walked in complete submission to the Father and He always did His will, even to the death of the cross.
Jesus said in Matt 7:21, Not everyone that says unto me Lord, Lord, shall enter into the Kingdom of Heaven; but they that do the will of my Father which is in Heaven. The scripture says, they that are led by the Holy Spirit are the sons of God. The Spirit of God will always be leading you to do the will of the Father, and as you go where He sends you and speak the words He gives you it will be life to those who have a heart, and ears to hear what He is saying.
Deceivers work to convince you that they have authority from God that they really don't have. He didn't send them. What they have is the Devil and his power working through them. As a person continues in rebellion they will be controlled by the Devil. When by God's grace and mercy they are led to repentance, and truly submit to the Lord Jesus Christ and His Word, they will be set free to obey Him and be blessed. Don't be deceived because they speak the Word of God (sheep's clothing). They are wolves and they will devour you if you submit to them. This too I have learned by experience. Come out from among them and be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment