Repent and Believe the Gospel!



REPENT AND BELIEVE THE GOSPEL!
Jesus said,"The time is fullfilled and the Kingdom of God is at hand, repent and believe the Gospel"
The Gospel is that the Word of God became a man; Jesus, the only begotten of the Father, the Son of God, full of grace and truth, and lived in this world with every temptation that you and I face, and yet He never sinned and He gave himself to die on the cross and shed His blood for our sins. God made Him who knew no sin to become sin on our behalf that we might become the righteousness of God in Him. He was buried in a tomb, and on the third day the Father raised Him from the dead. He was seen of above 500 witnesses after He arose and He ascended to the right hand of the Father in heaven. He is there right now, alive, making intercession on our behalf to the Father. He is coming again with all the saints and all the angels in great power and glory and all who live and believe in him will be united with him and thus will we ever be with the Lord. I urge you to seek Him now, during this time while the long suffering of God is waiting, for the Day of the Lord is coming soon. He loves you and He will save you to the utter most if you will put your trust in Him.

Monday, September 19, 2022

 On The Third Day


Greetings in the name of Jesus! This is Rob Haymes. This is 15 Minutes With Jesus. Today’s program is called On The Third Day. Before we start I just want to thank every person that is listening and every person that is reading this: God bless you. I thank God for you. I want to give a special thankyou to every person that has been praying for my wife Darlene and I, as Satan has attacked us big time over the past couple of weeks with afflictions in our bodies. And I was so sick that I could not do a program last week. Satan had me shut down. I hated it, and then this week, as you may know, I was not able to do a program yesterday on Saturday. I did not have a message, and I didn’t have the strength to do it. I was sitting at my desk, and I had nothing; nothing. I was completely shut down. But, long about midnight last night, God began to strengthen me in my body, and I woke up and I began to repent for not warring a good warfare as I should have been. I had been overpowered by feelings of sickness and different afflictions in my body. So I repented and began to pray. I prayed for over and hour in tongues and in English, and the Holy Spirit led me in some warfare. I must have overcome, because at 3:30 am I was laying in bed and as I began to wake up I heard the words “On The Third Day”. Then I heard it again, “On The Third Day”. Then I thought, Lord are you talking to me? “On The Third Day” And, it was Jesus, and He was giving me this program, right then, at 3:30 in the morning! So, let’s jump into it! This program came with a lot of joy, I’m telling you! This has been an interesting two weeks! And, we have victory, because of what happened on that third day! We have the victory! Jesus Christ won the victory over all the powers of darkness; over all sickness; over all pain and suffering, torment and sorrow! Jesus Christ took it all on and overcame it, on the Cross, and when He rose from the dead He overcame it all! He came out of the heart of the earth! He came out; He was raised from the dead on the third day, hallelujah!; He triumphed over it all! Hallelujah! Hallelujah!; over all powers; over all principalities, and all dominions, and every name that is named! Hallelujah!


Let’s turn to Mark 10:32-34, Thank God! Now they were on the road, going up to Jerusalem, and Jesus was going before them; and they were amazed. And as they followed they were afraid. Then He took the twelve aside again and began to tell them the things that would happen to Him: Behold, we are going up to Jerusalem, and the Son of Man will be betrayed to the chief priests and to the scribes; and they will condemn Him to death and deliver Him to the Gentiles; and they will mock Him, and scourge Him, and spit on Him, and kill Him. And the third day He will rise again. Let’s turn to Luke 9:18-26, Thank you Jesus! Thank you Jesus! Amen!  And it happened, as He was alone praying, that His disciples joined Him, and He asked them, saying, Who do the crowds say that I am? So they answered and said, John the Baptist, but some say Elijah; and others say that one of the old prophets has risen again. He said to them, But who do you say that I am? Peter answered and said, The Christ of God. And He strictly warned and commanded them to tell this to no one, saying, The Son of Man must suffer many things, and be rejected by the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised the third day. Then He said to them all, If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow Me. For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake will save it. For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and is himself destroyed or lost? For whoever is ashamed of Me and My Words, of him the Son of Man will be ashamed when He comes in His own glory, and in His Father's, and of the holy angels.


Let’s read Psalm 88. I believe this is about Jesus in the heart of the Earth.  O Lord, God of my salvation, I have cried out day and night before You. Let my prayer come before You; incline Your ear to my cry. For my soul is full of troubles, and my life draws near to the grave. I am counted with those who go down to the pit; I am like a man who has no strength, adrift among the dead, like the slain who lie in the grave, whom You remember no more, and who are cut off from Your hand. You have laid me in the lowest pit, in darkness, in the depths. Your wrath lies heavy upon me, and You have afflicted me with all Your waves. You have put away my acquaintances far from me; You have made me an abomination to them; I am shut up, and I cannot get out; My eye wastes away because of affliction. Lord, I have called daily upon You; I have stretched out my hands to You. 

Will You work wonders for the dead?  Shall the dead arise and praise You?  Shall Your lovingkindness be declared in the grave? or Your faithfulness in the place of destruction?  Shall Your wonders be known in the dark? and Your righteousness in the land of forgetfulness?  But to You I have cried out, O Lord, and in the morning my prayer comes before You.  Lord, why do You cast off my soul? Why do You hide Your face from me? I have been afflicted and ready to die from my youth; I suffer Your terrors; I am distraught. Your fierce wrath has gone over me; Your terrors have cut me off. They came around me all day long like water; They engulfed me altogether. Loved one and friend You have put far from me, And my acquaintances into darkness. 


Now let’s read Psalm 30. Hallelujah! I will extol You, O Lord, for You have lifted me up, and have not let my foes rejoice over me. O Lord my God, I cried out to You, and You healed me. O Lord, You brought my soul up from the grave; You have kept me alive, that I should not go down to the pit. Sing praise to the Lord, you saints of His, and give thanks at the remembrance of His Holy Name. For His anger is but for a moment, His favor is for life;  Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning!   That’s what happened to me this morning! Joy came in the morning!   Now in my prosperity I said, I shall never be moved. Lord, by Your favor You have made my mountain stand strong; You hid Your face, and I was troubled. I cried out to You, O Lord; and to the Lord I made supplication: What profit is there in my blood, When I go down to the pit? Will the dust praise You? Will it declare Your truth? Hear, O Lord, and have mercy on me; Lord, be my helper! You have turned for me my mourning into dancing; You have put off my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness, To the end that my glory may sing praise to You and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give thanks to You forever. Hos 6:1-3, Come, and let us return to the Lord; For He has torn, but He will heal us; He has stricken, but He will bind us up. After two days He will revive us; on the third day He will raise us up, that we may live in His sight.  Let us know, let us pursue the knowledge of the Lord. His going forth is established as the morning; He will come to us like the rain, like the latter and former rain to the earth. When the Father raised Jesus from the dead, He raised us with Him! After two days He will revive us. On the third day He will raise us up!


Let’s turn to 1 Cor 15:1-26, Moreover, brethren, I declare to you the gospel which I preached to you, which also you received and in which you stand, by which also you are saved, if you hold fast that word which I preached to you—unless you believed in vain. 

For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures, and that He was seen by Cephas, then by the twelve. After that He was seen by over five hundred brethren at once, of whom the greater part remain to the present, but some have fallen asleep. After that He was seen by James, then by all the apostles. Then last of all He was seen by me also, as by one born out of due time. For I am the least of the apostles, who am not worthy to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God. But by the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me was not in vain; but I labored more abundantly than they all, yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me. Therefore, whether it was I or they, so we preach and so you believed. 

Now if Christ is preached that He has been raised from the dead, how do some among you say that there is no resurrection of the dead? But if there is no resurrection of the dead, then Christ is not risen. And if Christ is not risen, then our preaching is empty and your faith is also empty. Yes, and we are found false witnesses of God, because we have testified of God that He raised up Christ, whom He did not raise up—if in fact the dead do not rise. For if the dead do not rise, then Christ is not risen. And if Christ is not risen, your faith is futile; you are still in your sins! Then also those who have fallen asleep in Christ have perished. If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men the most pitiable. But now Christ is risen from the dead, and has become the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep. For since by man came death, by Man also came the resurrection of the dead. For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ all shall be made alive. 

But each one in his own order: Christ the firstfruits, afterward those who are Christ's at His coming. Then comes the end, when He delivers the kingdom to God the Father, when He puts an end to all rule and all authority and power. For He must reign till He has put all enemies under His feet. The last enemy that will be destroyed is death. 

Thank you Jesus! Thank you Jesus! You can see here that, as we read in Hosea chapter 6, when the Father raised Jesus from the dead, He raised us with Him! Hallelujah! Thank you Lord! Praise God Almighty! This has yet to be fulfilled: when Jesus returns in the clouds, it will be fulfilled!  He is the first fruits, Christ, risen from the dead; afterwards, they that are Christ’s at His coming, and that’s when we will be glorified. 



As we read in the scriptures, Jesus died for our sins. He came to take away our sins. All the sins of the whole human race were laid on Him. Because He lived as a man, tempted in every way as we are, and yet without sin, He became the Spotless Lamb of God, and all our sins were laid on Him, and He carried them all away. It is written in Isaiah 53:4&5, Surely He has borne our sicknesses and carried our pains; Yet we esteemed Him stricken, smitten by God, and afflicted. But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed. All our sins and all of their consequences were laid on Jesus on the Cross. That’s when the Father had to separate Himself from His Beloved Son, for the first time in all eternity. That’s when Jesus cried out, “My God, My God, why have you forsaken Me?” He suffered all of that for us because the Father loves us, and He gave His Beloved Son to save us from our destructions. Jesus died on that Cross for all our sins. The wages of sin is death. His dead body was placed in the tomb, and His soul and His Spirit descended into the heart of the Earth, where He was shut up for three days and three nights. There He cried out to God, and He was heard in that He feared.

Remember, God made Him who knew no sin to become sin on our behalf, that we might be made the righteousness of God in Him. Jesus went to Hades because all our sin was upon Him, yet He believed the Gospel while He was there. He believed what He had been teaching His disciples: that on the third day He was going to rise again from the dead. And on the morning of the third day, the Father, by the power of the Holy Spirit, raised His body from the dead! The full ransom had been paid, and Jesus came out of that grave in His glorified, resurrected body, justified completely from all our sins that were laid on Him. And when the Father raised Jesus from the dead, He raised us with Him; it hasn’t been fulfilled yet, but it took place right then; justified completely from all sin and unrighteousness; washed in His precious Blood, Hallelujah!, that whosoever will repent and believe on Him, confessing Him Lord, and believing that God raised Him from the dead, shall be saved: saved from sickness; saved from all the powers of darkness that have had us bound; saved from lies into the truth; saved from darkness into His marvelous light, and saved from death into eternal life with Him in His glorious Kingdom.  


1 Cor 15:50-58, Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the Kingdom of God; nor does corruption inherit incorruption. Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed—in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. So when this corruptible has put on incorruption, and this mortal has put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written: Death is swallowed up in victory! O death where is your sting? O hades, where is your victory? The sting of death is sin, and the strength of sin is the law. 

But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ! Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your labor is not in vain in the Lord. 



No comments:

Post a Comment