Repent and Believe the Gospel!



REPENT AND BELIEVE THE GOSPEL!
Jesus said,"The time is fullfilled and the Kingdom of God is at hand, repent and believe the Gospel"
The Gospel is that the Word of God became a man; Jesus, the only begotten of the Father, the Son of God, full of grace and truth, and lived in this world with every temptation that you and I face, and yet He never sinned and He gave himself to die on the cross and shed His blood for our sins. God made Him who knew no sin to become sin on our behalf that we might become the righteousness of God in Him. He was buried in a tomb, and on the third day the Father raised Him from the dead. He was seen of above 500 witnesses after He arose and He ascended to the right hand of the Father in heaven. He is there right now, alive, making intercession on our behalf to the Father. He is coming again with all the saints and all the angels in great power and glory and all who live and believe in him will be united with him and thus will we ever be with the Lord. I urge you to seek Him now, during this time while the long suffering of God is waiting, for the Day of the Lord is coming soon. He loves you and He will save you to the utter most if you will put your trust in Him.

Sunday, July 9, 2023

 What I Know About Jesus


Greetings in the name of Jesus! This is Rob Haymes. This is 15 Minutes With Jesus. Wherever two or three are gathered together in my name, Jesus said, there am I in the midst of them. To those of you who love Him in truth: mercy unto you and peace and love be multiplied.


Thank you Lord! We give you thanks Lord! Thank you for this day. Thank you for this program. Thank you Lord. Today we’re going to talk about what I know about Jesus. I’m going to share some things with you that I know about Jesus. That’s what He told me this morning: He said He wanted me to talk about what I know about Him. 


I’m going to read Mat 11:28-30, Jesus said, Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn of Me, for I am meek and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light. What I know about Jesus: I know He loves me. How do I know He loves me? Not only by what is written in His Word, that He has done for me and you, but by experience  I know His love: by the things He has done in my life. And so I know the Father’s love, and that is everything: to know His love. Praise God! Jesus has told me several times, over the years, just when I really needed to hear it, that He loves me.  

Last night He told me, “Don’t be afraid Rob, I love you.” I’m telling you it made all the difference. This is not just a story written in King James English; this is the truth; this is love: the love of God poured out on the human race, that God so loved us that He gave His only beloved Son to suffer unbelievable torment and pain on the Cross at Calvary for us, when we were dead in trespasses and sins, and we did not care about Him at all, to pay for all our sins, and to deliver us out of darkness and bring us out into His marvelous light; to wash us and cleanse us in His own Blood and change us into holy people, so that we could be with Him. Do you know that God wants us to be with Him? He loves us! He is not willing that any of us should perish, but that we all might come to repentance; that we all might come to Him and take His yoke upon us and learn of Him. For He is meek and lowly of heart, and we shall find rest for our tormented souls, our weary souls, when we know Him. He wants us to know Him! He wants us to fellowship with Him in His joy and His glorious Kingdom forever! He wants that so much; He loves us so much, that He gave His Son to die for us. And Jesus loved the Father so much and us so much that He did it! He did it! He died for us and He rose again from the dead! He overcame sin and sickness and death for us; for all of us who will repent and believe what He has done!, and come to Him. I know He loves me; He has proven it to me many, many times.


I also know that He is a righteous judge, and that He is going to reward every one of us according to our works. After He has done so much for us; loved us so much; suffered so much to save us from our sins and our destructions, if we turn away from Him; if we refuse to come to Him; if we will not serve Him; if we choose to continue in our sins and reject His righteousness, we condemn ourselves, and He will carry out His righteous judgment upon us. God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved. This is the condemnation: that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than the light because their deeds are evil. Jesus said, Everyone that does evil hates the light and will not come to the light, because his deeds will be exposed and reproved, but he that does truth comes to the light that his deeds may be made manifest that they are worked in God.


Let’s turn to 1 John 1:1-10,  That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, concerning the Word of life—the life was manifested, and we have seen, and bear witness, and declare to you that eternal life which was with the Father and was manifested to us—that which we have seen and heard we declare to you, that you also may have fellowship with us; and truly our fellowship is with the Father and with His Son Jesus Christ. And these things we write to you that your joy may be full. This is the message which we have heard from Him and declare to you, that God is light and in Him is no darkness at all. If we say that we have fellowship with Him, and walk in darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth. But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin. If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His Word is not in us.  Because He so loved us, we also ought to love Him and love one another. We ought to walk in love, denying ourselves every day; taking up our cross and following Him. If we love Him, we will yield to His Spirit as He leads us to keep His Words and do the Father’s will every day. And we will love others; we will forgive others. I know Jesus wants us to love one another: to give each other some grace, and learn to walk together with Him. 


Some other things I know about Jesus: He loves His Father; He only does what His Father wants Him to do. He is faithful. What He has promised He will do, if we will meet His conditions. He is definitely patient and longsuffering with us. He knows our hearts, and He will wait until He can have mercy on us. Just think about that for a minute. 

He will endure our wicked ways until such a time as He can bring us to repentance and cleanse us of the evil, so that He can bless us with His righteousness. I know He loves us. I know He has been through a lot of suffering for us, not only on the Cross, but also dealing with our stubborn, stiff-necked, rebellious ways. I know that any person who will humble themselves before Him, and come honestly before Him, and ask for mercy: I know that He will grant it; He will help them. I also know that those who will not humble themselves before Him will not find His grace, and will ultimately be destroyed if they do not repent. I know He will help you if you will ask Him. He will show you how to do things. He will give you understanding; He will bless you with many good things, even in this life in this evil world, if you will humble yourself and ask Him. He said, Ask, and you shall receive; seek and you will find; knock, and it shall be opened! For everyone who asks receives, and to him who knocks, it shall be opened, and he who seeks Him with all their heart: they will find Him!


I know that Jesus is a great King: the King of kings, and that He will soon be returning to this Earth to establish His throne in Jerusalem and He will reign over the whole Earth until all His enemies are put under His feet. I know also that He is our great and merciful High Priest who presently is at the right hand of the Father on His throne in Heaven, and He makes intercession for us before the Father. I believe with all my heart

that there have been critical times in my life that He has prayed for me to the Father, and interceded for me, and the Father listened to Him and decided to grant me mercy, and that’s the only reason that I am alive upon the Earth today, and that I still have hope of eternity with Him. I know that He is soon coming in the clouds in all His glory, and the glory of the Father, with all the Heavenly angels, and those who have died in Christ shall hear His voice and be resurrected from their graves into a glorious, eternal, incorruptible body like His body, and we will be carried by the angels to meet Him in the clouds. Hallelujah! I have this hope, this blessed hope!, and I am purifying myself, that I may be counted worthy to attain to that first resurrection. How about you? Let’s turn to Php 3:7-13, the Apostle Paul said, But what things were gain to me, these I have counted loss for Christ. Yet indeed I also count all things loss for the excellence of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord, for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and count them as rubbish, that I may gain Christ and be found in Him, not having my own righteousness, which is from the law, but that which is through faith in Christ, the righteousness which is from God by faith; that I may know Him and the power of His resurrection, and the fellowship of His sufferings, being conformed to His death, if, by any means, I may attain to the resurrection from the dead. Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me. Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.  I want to skip down to verses 20&21, For our citizenship is in heaven, from which we also eagerly wait for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ,   (Are we eagerly waiting for Jesus? Are we preparing ourselves to meet Him? We’re going to meet Him!)  who will transform our lowly body that it may be conformed to His glorious body, according to the working by which He is able even to subdue all things to Himself. 


Thank you Lord. Father, we give you thanks for this message today. If you have anything that you wish to speak, Father, Amen. Thank you Lord, Amen! We worship you; we praise you; we thank you. Praise God, Amen.


Interpretation of a message in tongues:


I Am God Almighty. Those of you listening to My servant Rob this day, know that I love you! I proved My love for you when I gave My Son Jesus to suffer for your sins on that Cross. That’s how much I love you. Meditate on that! Think about that! Understand My love for you! Turn to Me with all your heart; turn to Me now! For the day is soon coming when My wrath is going to be poured out on all the unrighteous; on all those who have rejected My Son. So turn to Me now, says the Lord. 


Thank you for reading this message from 15 Minutes With Jesus at roberthaymes.com .

May the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with all of you who love Him in truth, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment