Repent and Believe the Gospel!



REPENT AND BELIEVE THE GOSPEL!
Jesus said,"The time is fullfilled and the Kingdom of God is at hand, repent and believe the Gospel"
The Gospel is that the Word of God became a man; Jesus, the only begotten of the Father, the Son of God, full of grace and truth, and lived in this world with every temptation that you and I face, and yet He never sinned and He gave himself to die on the cross and shed His blood for our sins. God made Him who knew no sin to become sin on our behalf that we might become the righteousness of God in Him. He was buried in a tomb, and on the third day the Father raised Him from the dead. He was seen of above 500 witnesses after He arose and He ascended to the right hand of the Father in heaven. He is there right now, alive, making intercession on our behalf to the Father. He is coming again with all the saints and all the angels in great power and glory and all who live and believe in him will be united with him and thus will we ever be with the Lord. I urge you to seek Him now, during this time while the long suffering of God is waiting, for the Day of the Lord is coming soon. He loves you and He will save you to the utter most if you will put your trust in Him.

Sunday, February 18, 2024

 The Grace Of God Is Teaching Us


Greetings in the name of Jesus! This is Rob Haymes. This is 15 Minutes With Jesus. Wherever two or three are gathered together in My name, Jesus said, there am I in the midst of them. To those of you who love Him in truth: mercy unto you and peace and love be multiplied.


Thank you Father! We thank you Father; we praise your holy name! Thank you Lord; we bless your holy name! Thank you Father for this day. Thank you Father for your love, your mercy, your longsuffering; thank you Father for your grace, Amen. Today’s program is called, The Grace Of God Is Teaching Us. Let’s turn to Titus 2:11, For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men, teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly in the present age, looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ, who gave Himself for us, that He might redeem us from every lawless deed and purify for Himself His own special people, zealous for good works. We see right here that the grace of God is teaching us. Let’s go to 1 Peter 1:13,  Therefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and rest your hope fully upon the grace that is to be brought to you at the revelation of Jesus Christ; as obedient children, not conforming yourselves to the former lusts, as in your ignorance; but as He who called you is holy, you also be holy in all your conduct, because it is written, Be holy, for I am holy. And if you call on the Father, who without partiality judges according to each one's work, conduct yourselves throughout the time of your stay here in fear; knowing that you were not redeemed with corruptible things, like silver or gold, from your aimless conduct received by tradition from your fathers, but with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot. He indeed was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you who through Him believe in God, who raised Him from the dead and gave Him glory, so that your faith and hope are in God. Since you have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit in sincere love of the brethren, love one another fervently with a pure heart…


Let’s turn to Php 3:7, The Apostle Paul wrote, But what things were gain to me, these I have counted loss for Christ. Yet indeed I also count all things loss for the excellence of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord, for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and count them as rubbish, that I may gain Christ and be found in Him, not having my own righteousness, which is from the law, but that which is through faith in Christ, the righteousness which is from God by faith; that I may know Him and the power of His resurrection, and the fellowship of His sufferings, being conformed to His death, if, by any means, I may attain to the resurrection from the dead. Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me. Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus. The grace of God has appeared to make us righteous before God. God made Him who knew no sin to be made sin on our behalf, that we might be made the righteousness of God in Him, not to excuse our sins, but to put them away. In Titus chapter 2 we read, …denying ungodliness and worldly lusts.. What are some examples of worldly lusts?: the lust for sex, the lust for money, the lust for the praise and honor of men, the lust for power, the lust for houses, cars, trucks, etc. Are these things in your life? Or are you denying them? Examples of ungodliness: the works of the flesh: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, or wantonness; idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, quarrels, jealousies, wrath, strife, divisions, heresies, envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like, and the Apostle Paul said, of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God. In Titus 2 we read that we should live soberly, righteously, and godly in the present world: soberly means, with sound mind; moderately. Righteously: the Apostle John said, Little children, let no man deceive you: he that does righteousness is righteous: the will of the Father; the Word of God; keeping Jesus’ Words. Godly: what is God like? When the Lord passed before Moses in Exo 34:6&7, He said of Himself, The Lord, the Lord God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering, abundant in goodness and truth, keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity, transgression and sin, and that will by no means clear the guilty. This is what it means to live Godly: it means to show mercy; it means to be gracious; to be longsuffering; to have goodness; to have truth, Amen; to turn from iniquity; to turn from transgressions; to repent of your sins; to be forgiven; to walk in forgiveness, and righteousness; to forgive: if you have anything against anyone, forgive them. That’s what it means to live godly, including the fruit of the Holy Spirit manifested in our lives: love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness and temperance, the fruit of the Spirit. The first thing is love. The most important thing is love. Beloved if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. The Apostle Paul said, If I have all understanding; all knowledge; all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but I don’t have love, I am nothing! If I give all my goods to feed the poor, but don’t have love, I am nothing. Love covers a multitude of sins. So walking in love, truly walking in love: love does no ill to his neighbor, is walking godly; walking righteously. 


Jesus said, Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 

Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light. As we continue in Jesus’ yoke, and learn more and more of Him, we shall be conformed more and more to His image: more and more like Him. If we will seek after righteousness, we shall be filled. As we deny ungodliness and worldly lusts, and follow Jesus, continuing in His Word, crucified with Him and raised with Him and seated in Him at the right hand of the Father in Heaven, far above all principality, power and might, and every name that is named, being set free more and more in the truth of His Word, putting to death the deeds of our flesh through the Holy Spirit, we will be living more and more soberly, righteously, and godly in this present world, and we will be looking more and more for that blessed hope!: the glorious appearing of the great God and our Savior Jesus Christ, who gave Himself for us, that He might redeem us from every lawless deed and purify for Himself His own special people, zealous for good works. We will be doing more and more good works, according to the will of the Father and the leading of the Holy Spirit.  


As Paul said in Php 3:8,  Yet indeed I also count all things loss for the excellence of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord, for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and count them as rubbish, that I may gain Christ and be found in Him, not having my own righteousness, which is from the law, but that which is through faith in Christ, the righteousness which is from God by faith; that I may know Him and the power of His resurrection, and the fellowship of His sufferings, being conformed to His death, 

if, by any means, I may attain to the resurrection from the dead. Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me. Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus. Therefore let us, as many as are mature, have this mind; and if in anything you think otherwise, God will reveal even this to you. 

Nevertheless, to the degree that we have already attained, let us walk by the same rule, let us be of the same mind. Brethren, join in following my example, and note those who so walk, as you have us for a pattern. For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ: whose end is destruction, whose god is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame—who set their mind on earthly things. For our citizenship is in Heaven, from which we also eagerly wait for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, who will transform our lowly body that it may be conformed to His glorious body, according to the working by which He is able even to subdue all things to Himself.  Are you eagerly waiting for Jesus?! Are you looking for Him?  Are you preparing to meet Him? Are you purifying yourself? The Apostle John said, If any man has this hope in him, let him purify himself even as He is pure. Peter said, …purify your souls by obeying the truth through the Spirit. If we are to attain to the resurrection from the dead and eternity with Jesus, we must be thus minded. Many do not walk this way. We have to walk this out ourselves with Jesus. No one can do it for us: no preacher, no teacher, no man or woman of God. We have to stay in Jesus’ yoke, walking with Him,  following Him unto the end of our days, faithful to Him unto death, remembering His death; His sacrifice for us; His love for us, and His resurrection and victory over death, Hell, and the grave! Hallelujah! 


Heb 4:14,  Seeing then that we have a great High Priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our confession. For we do not have a High Priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but was in all points tempted as we are, yet without sin. Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need. You say, I can’t do this! I’m too weak! No! Paul said, When I am weak, then I am strong. Why? Because Jesus told him, My grace is sufficient for you; My strength is made perfect in weakness. He is our strength! He will strengthen you, if you will come to Him, in your time of temptation, and ask for His grace. Amen, thank you Lord! Amen, Father!


Interpretation of a message in tongues:


I am God Almighty! Those of you who are listening to My servant Rob this day speak of My grace, hearken unto these words: My grace is sufficient for you. I love you. If you are willing, I will help you. If you will call upon Me, you will find grace in your time of temptation. Call upon Me; I will help you to overcome. I already made the way for you through My death, burial, and resurrection. I am with you, says the Lord. Come unto Me; call upon My name and see My salvation, says the Lord. 


Thank you for reading this message from 15 Minutes With Jesus at roberthaymes.com . May the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ and the love of God and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with all of you who love Him in truth, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment