Repent and Believe the Gospel!



REPENT AND BELIEVE THE GOSPEL!
Jesus said,"The time is fullfilled and the Kingdom of God is at hand, repent and believe the Gospel"
The Gospel is that the Word of God became a man; Jesus, the only begotten of the Father, the Son of God, full of grace and truth, and lived in this world with every temptation that you and I face, and yet He never sinned and He gave himself to die on the cross and shed His blood for our sins. God made Him who knew no sin to become sin on our behalf that we might become the righteousness of God in Him. He was buried in a tomb, and on the third day the Father raised Him from the dead. He was seen of above 500 witnesses after He arose and He ascended to the right hand of the Father in heaven. He is there right now, alive, making intercession on our behalf to the Father. He is coming again with all the saints and all the angels in great power and glory and all who live and believe in him will be united with him and thus will we ever be with the Lord. I urge you to seek Him now, during this time while the long suffering of God is waiting, for the Day of the Lord is coming soon. He loves you and He will save you to the utter most if you will put your trust in Him.

Sunday, February 6, 2022

 Glorified Together


Greetings in the name of Jesus! This is Rob Haymes. This is 15 Minutes With Jesus. Today’s program is called Glorified Together. Let’s turn to John 14:1-31, These are the Words of Jesus:  Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. 

In My Father's house are many mansions, if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. The word “mansions” means dwelling places. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. And where I go you know, and the way you know. Thomas said to Him, Lord, we do not know where You are going, and how can we know the way?  Jesus said to him, I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; and from now on you know Him and have seen Him. Philip said to Him, Lord, show us the Father, and it is sufficient for us. Jesus said to him, Have I been with you so long, and yet you have not known Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; so how can you say, Show us the Father? Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father in Me? The Words that I speak to you I do not speak on My own authority; but the Father who dwells in Me does the works. Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father in Me, or else believe Me for the sake of the works themselves. Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father. And whatever you ask in My name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask anything in My name, I will do it. If you love Me, keep My commandments. And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever—the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you. I will not leave you orphans; I will come to you. A little while longer and the world will see Me no more, but you will see Me. Because I live, you will live also. At that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you. He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him. Judas (not Iscariot) said to Him, Lord, how is it that You will manifest Yourself to us, and not to the world? Jesus answered and said to him, If anyone loves Me, he will keep My Word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him. He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine but the Father's who sent Me. These things I have spoken to you while being present with you. But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you. The Holy Spirit is also called the Comforter. Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. You have heard Me say to you, I am going away and coming back to you. If you loved Me, you would rejoice because I said, I am going to the Father, for My Father is greater than I. And now I have told you before it comes, that when it does come to pass, you may believe. I will no longer talk much with you, for the ruler of this world is coming, and he has nothing in Me. But that the world may know that I love the Father, and as the Father gave Me commandment, so I do. Arise, let us go from here. Verse 13,... that the Father may be glorified in the Son. The purpose for the works of power that the Lord does through us: verse 12, the works that I do shall he do also; it is Jesus in us doing the works that the Father wills to do through us by the Holy Spirit, just as it was the Father in Jesus doing His works through Him, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. Also, in verse 12, Jesus said,... greater works than these shall he do, (greater actually means more, or larger), because I go to My Father, and whatsoever you shall ask in My name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you shall ask anything in My name, I will do it. Verse 20, I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you.


Let’s turn to Acts 4. This is about when Peter and John, and the lame man that was healed at the Temple were standing before the Pharisees, and Peter was speaking to them: verse 8, Then Peter, filled with the Holy Spirit, said to them, Rulers of the people and elders of Israel: If we this day are judged for a good deed done to a helpless man, by what means he has been made well, let it be known to you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom you crucified, whom God raised from the dead, by Him this man stands here before you whole. This is the Stone which was rejected by you builders, which has become the Chief Cornerstone. Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved. Let it be known to you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom you crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by Him this man stands here before you whole. Jesus said, I only do what I see My Father doing; I only say what I hear My Father saying. So it starts with the Father, in Jesus, in us, and us in them, and Jesus does the works through us by the power of the Holy Spirit. Let’s turn to 1 John 5:14&15, Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him; not just anything, but always: anything according to His will, because we are in Him, loving Him and always seeking to do His will. In John 14:21, Jesus said, He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him. Once again, it is all about the love of God.  In 1 John we read, This is love, that we keep His commandments, and His commandments are not grievous. We love Jesus as we love the Father, because He first loved us, and gave Himself for us. Therefore we delight to keep His Words, and walk in His Spirit to do His will, walking in His love. Love seeks not his own, but, rather, we will be seeking to glorify the Father, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. We will not be speaking of ourselves, seeking our own glory, but we will be speaking what we hear Jesus saying, and doing what we see Him doing, and God will be honored through us, and He will honor us. We need not seek for men to honor us. We need only seek to honor Him, and He will honor us. How much greater is His honor than the honor of man! Jesus said in John 7:18, He who speaks from himself seeks his own glory; but He who seeks the glory of the One who sent Him is true, and no unrighteousness is in Him. It is because of the love of God for us that He gave us His Son. It is because of our love, therefore, for Him that we give ourselves to Him, to be crucified with Him; to die with Him, that we may live with Him, to glorify Him and the Father forever. Rom 11:36, For of Him and through Him and to Him are all things, to whom be glory forever. Amen. Live no more for yourself, but live in Him, for Him, to glorify Him. As we continue in Jesus’ Words, loving Him and loving the Father, Jesus said He would manifest Himself to us; He will show His works, as the Father wills, and both Jesus and us will be glorifying the Father together, and He will honor us. We will be full of joy in His presence, rejoicing to glorify Him, loving Him. How wonderful and glorious is that! So let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which does so easily beset us: all the self love and self seeking, and let us run with patience, or cheerful endurance, the race that is set before us, looking unto Jesus, the author and the finisher of our faith, who, for the joy that was set before Him, endured the Cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of God. For if we suffer with Him, we shall also be glorified together with Him.


Let’s turn to 1Peter 4:7-11, But the end of all things is at hand; therefore be serious and watchful in your prayers. And above all things have fervent love for one another, for love will cover a multitude of sins. Be hospitable to one another without grumbling. 

As each one has received a gift, minister it to one another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God. If anyone speaks, let him speak as the oracles of God. If anyone ministers, let him do it as with the ability which God supplies, that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belong the glory and the dominion forever and ever. Amen. Beloved, do not think it strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened to you; but rejoice to the extent that you partake of Christ's sufferings, that when His glory is revealed, you may also be glad with exceeding joy. If you are reproached for the name of Christ, blessed are you, for the Spirit of glory and of God rests upon you. On their part He is blasphemed, but on your part He is glorified. But let none of you suffer as a murderer, a thief, an evildoer, or as a busybody in other people's matters. Yet if anyone suffers as a Christian, let him not be ashamed, but let him glorify God in this matter. Rom 8:16-18,  The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God, and if children, then heirs—heirs of God and joint heirs with Christ, if indeed we suffer with Him, that we may also be glorified together. For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. 


Interpretation of a message in tongues:


I am with My children that honor Me; those that honor Me I will honor. I will inhabit them, and they will be in Me, glorifying Me, says the Lord. Look unto Me, your Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Look unto Me: the author and the finisher of your faith. I endured the Cross because I love you; because I love the Father, and let us glorify the Father together, says the Lord.


Glory, glory, glory to the Lamb

Glory, glory, glory to the Lamb

For you are glorious

And worthy to be praised

The Lamb upon the Throne

And you will reign in righteousness forever

For all them that dwell on the Earth

Glory, glory, glory to the Lamb

Glory, glory, glory to the Lamb


No comments:

Post a Comment