Repent and Believe the Gospel!



REPENT AND BELIEVE THE GOSPEL!
Jesus said,"The time is fullfilled and the Kingdom of God is at hand, repent and believe the Gospel"
The Gospel is that the Word of God became a man; Jesus, the only begotten of the Father, the Son of God, full of grace and truth, and lived in this world with every temptation that you and I face, and yet He never sinned and He gave himself to die on the cross and shed His blood for our sins. God made Him who knew no sin to become sin on our behalf that we might become the righteousness of God in Him. He was buried in a tomb, and on the third day the Father raised Him from the dead. He was seen of above 500 witnesses after He arose and He ascended to the right hand of the Father in heaven. He is there right now, alive, making intercession on our behalf to the Father. He is coming again with all the saints and all the angels in great power and glory and all who live and believe in him will be united with him and thus will we ever be with the Lord. I urge you to seek Him now, during this time while the long suffering of God is waiting, for the Day of the Lord is coming soon. He loves you and He will save you to the utter most if you will put your trust in Him.

Saturday, July 31, 2021

 In This Is Love


Greetings in the name of Jesus! This is Rob Haymes. This is 15 Minutes With Jesus. Today’s program is called In This Is Love. Let’s turn to John 3:1-8, There was a man of the Pharisees named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews. This man came to Jesus by night and said to Him, Rabbi, we know that You are a teacher come from God; for no one can do these signs that You do unless God is with him. Jesus answered and said to him, Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. Nicodemus said to Him, How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter a second time into his mother's womb and be born? Jesus answered, Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. 

Do not marvel that I said to you, You must be born again. The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes. So is everyone who is born of the Spirit. Verses 13-21, No one has ascended to heaven but He who came down from heaven, that is, the Son of Man who is in heaven. 

And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life. For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved. He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. For everyone practicing evil hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed. But he who does the truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be clearly seen, that they have been done in God. In verses 35&36, John the Baptist said, The Father loves the Son, and has given all things into His hand. He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him. John 5:19&20, Then Jesus answered and said to them, Most assuredly, I say to you, the Son can do nothing of Himself, but what He sees the Father do; for whatever He does, the Son also does in like manner. For the Father loves the Son, and shows Him all things that He Himself does; and He will show Him greater works than these, that you may marvel. 

John 10:11-18, Jesus said, I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd gives His life for the sheep. But a hireling, he who is not the shepherd, one who does not own the sheep, sees the wolf coming and leaves the sheep and flees; and the wolf catches the sheep and scatters them. The hireling flees because he is a hireling and does not care about the sheep. I am the good shepherd; and I know my sheep, and am known by my own. As the Father knows Me, even so I know the Father; and I lay down my life for the sheep. And other sheep I have which are not of this fold; them also I must bring, and they will hear my voice; and there will be one flock and one shepherd. Therefore my Father loves Me, because I lay down my life that I may take it again. No one takes it from Me, but I lay it down of Myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This command I have received from my Father. John 13:1,  Now before the Feast of the Passover, when Jesus knew that His hour had come that He should depart from this world to the Father, having loved His own who were in the world, He loved them to the end. John 14:15-24, If you love Me, keep my commandments, Jesus said, And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever— the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you. I will not leave you orphans; I will come to you. A little while longer and the world will see Me no more, but you will see Me. Because I live, you will live also. At that day you will know that I am in my Father, and you in Me, and I in you. He who has my commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him. Judas (not Iscariot) said to Him, Lord, how is it that You will manifest Yourself to us, and not to the world? Jesus answered and said to him, If anyone loves Me, he will keep my Word; and my Father will love him, and We will come to him and make our home with him. He who does not love Me does not keep my Words; and the Word which you hear is not mine but the Father's who sent Me. Verse 31, But that the world may know that I love the Father, and as the Father gave Me commandment, so I do. Arise, let us go from here. Chapter 15, verses 9-17, As the Father loved Me, I also have loved you; abide in my love. If you keep my commandments, you will abide in my love, just as I have kept my Father's commandments and abide in His love. These things I have spoken to you, that my joy may remain in you, and that your joy may be full. This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one's life for his friends. You are my friends if you do whatever I command you. No longer do I call you servants, for a servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all things that I heard from my Father I have made known to you. You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in my name He may give you. These things I command you, that you love one another. Verses 23-25, He who hates Me hates my Father also. If I had not done among them the works which no one else did, they would have no sin; but now they have seen and also hated both Me and my Father. But this happened that the word might be fulfilled which is written in their law, They hated Me without a cause. John 16:26-28,  In that day you will ask in my name, and I do not say to you that I shall pray the Father for you; for the Father Himself loves you, because you have loved Me, and have believed that I came forth from God. I came forth from the Father and have come into the world. Again, I leave the world and go to the Father. John 17:1-5, Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You, as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him. And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent. I have glorified You on the earth. I have finished the work which You have given Me to do. And now, O Father, glorify Me together with Yourself, with the glory which I had with You before the world was. Verses 20-26, I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who will believe in Me through their word; that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me. And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one: I in them, and You in Me; that they may be made perfect in one, and that the world may know that You have sent Me, and have loved them as You have loved Me. Father, I desire that they also whom You gave Me may be with Me where I am, that they may behold my glory which You have given Me; for You loved Me before the foundation of the world. O righteous Father! The world has not known You, but I have known You; and these have known that You sent Me. And I have declared to them Your name, and will declare it, that the love with which You loved Me may be in them, and I in them. 


Clearly you can see in these scriptures that the Father loved His Son from before the foundation of the world, and that Jesus loved His Father and kept His commandments; He drank the cup that the Father gave Him. The Father gave Him that cup because the Father loves us. He so loved us that He gave Jesus, whom He dearly loved; His only begotten Son, who loved Him, and always did His will and kept His commandments, even unto death; to suffer the death of the Cross, that we might be delivered from death; that our sins might be taken away through faith in His sacrifice for us, and that we might be washed in His precious Blood and come into fellowship with the Father and His Son Jesus, and that we might dwell in them, and they in us, that we all might be one unto the glory of God. It is His love that saved us! In this is love: Not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins. Why? So that we might enter into His love and dwell in Him; that both the Father and His Son Jesus might make their abode in us.Truly our fellowship is with the Father and with His Son Jesus Christ. If we love Him we will keep His Words, we will walk in His light; He is the light of the world, and we will love one another, and have fellowship, one with another. The Apostle John said, Beloved, let us love one another, for love is of God, and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God. He who does not love does not know God, for God is love. In this the love of God was manifested toward us; that God has sent His only begotten Son into the world that we might live through Him. In this is love: Not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins. Beloved if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.


Do you see how the Father loves Jesus? Do you see that it was so hard for Him to give His beloved Son to suffer on that Cross for our sins; a people who did not know Him nor love Him. Do you see how much He loved you; that He did that for you, that you might be forgiven and come into eternal fellowship with Him and His Son in His Glory? Do you see how much Jesus loves the Father; that He would do this for us; how much He loves us that He would suffer so much for us to be forgiven and saved from the wrath of God to come? Believe the love that God has for you and come to Him with all your heart. He will not hurt you. He will not reject you. He is not a man that He should lie. He will wash you and cleanse you and teach you His good way. Jesus said, All that the Father gives Me will come to Me, and the one who comes to Me I will by no means cast out. He said, My sheep hear my voice and I know them and they follow Me, and I give them eternal life and they shall never perish, neither shall anyone snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them unto Me, is greater than all, and no one is able to snatch them out of my Father’s hand.


Prophecy:

I am God Almighty. Those of you who are listening to my servant Rob this day, hearken to my Words; know my love! Come to Me! Look unto Me, your Savior! Come to Me, for I love you; I gave my precious Son for your life; that you might live with Me in eternity, in my Glory! Even as Rob has said, so it is true; it is my Word. Believe my Word and live, says the Lord! Choose life! Choose eternal life with Me in my Glory, says the Lord!


Song: (Luke 4:18)


The Spirit of the Lord

Is now upon me

To heal the broken heart

And set the captives free

To open prison doors

And make the blind to see

The Spirit of the Lord

Is now on me.







No comments:

Post a Comment