Repent and Believe the Gospel!



REPENT AND BELIEVE THE GOSPEL!
Jesus said,"The time is fullfilled and the Kingdom of God is at hand, repent and believe the Gospel"
The Gospel is that the Word of God became a man; Jesus, the only begotten of the Father, the Son of God, full of grace and truth, and lived in this world with every temptation that you and I face, and yet He never sinned and He gave himself to die on the cross and shed His blood for our sins. God made Him who knew no sin to become sin on our behalf that we might become the righteousness of God in Him. He was buried in a tomb, and on the third day the Father raised Him from the dead. He was seen of above 500 witnesses after He arose and He ascended to the right hand of the Father in heaven. He is there right now, alive, making intercession on our behalf to the Father. He is coming again with all the saints and all the angels in great power and glory and all who live and believe in him will be united with him and thus will we ever be with the Lord. I urge you to seek Him now, during this time while the long suffering of God is waiting, for the Day of the Lord is coming soon. He loves you and He will save you to the utter most if you will put your trust in Him.

Saturday, August 26, 2023

 What Will You Do in the End Thereof ?


Greetings in the name of Jesus! This is Rob Haymes. This is 15 Minutes With Jesus. Wherever two or three are gathered together in My name, Jesus said, there am I in the midst of them. To those of you who love Him in truth: mercy unto you and peace and love be multiplied. 


This message is a warning to the Church of Jesus Christ in America and the world, What Will You Do In The End Thereof ? This is not something I found in the Bible and now I want to talk about it. This is something I experienced for over twenty years in my own life. I have been down this road, and it is only the mercy of God in my life that He brought me out of it. I am bringing you a warning from God in the name of Jesus Christ.  


Let’s turn to Jer 5:1-3, Run to and fro through the streets of Jerusalem; see now and know; and seek in her open places if you can find a man, if there is anyone who executes judgment, who seeks the truth, and I will pardon her. Though they say, As the Lord lives, surely they swear falsely. O Lord, are not Your eyes on the truth? You have stricken them, but they have not grieved; You have consumed them, but they have refused to receive correction. They have made their faces harder than rock; they have refused to return. Verses 22-31, Do you not fear Me? says the Lord. Will you not tremble at My presence, Who have placed the sand as the bound of the sea, by a perpetual decree, that it cannot pass beyond it? And though it’s waves toss to and fro, yet they cannot prevail; though they roar, yet they cannot pass over it. But this people has a defiant and rebellious heart; they have revolted and departed. They do not say in their heart, Let us now fear the Lord our God, who gives rain, both the former and the latter, in its season. He reserves for us the appointed weeks of the harvest. Your iniquities have turned these things away, and your sins have withheld good from you. 

For among My people are found wicked men; they lie in wait as one who sets snares; they set a trap; they catch men. As a cage is full of birds, so their houses are full of deceit. Therefore they have become great and grown rich. They have grown fat, they are sleek; yes, they surpass the deeds of the wicked; they do not plead the cause, the cause of the fatherless; yet they prosper, and the right of the needy they do not defend. 

Shall I not punish them for these things? says the Lord. Shall I not avenge Myself on such a nation as this? An astonishing and horrible thing Has been committed in the land: The prophets prophesy falsely, and the priests rule by their own power; and My people love to have it so. But what will you do in the end thereof ? This is the situation in most of the Church of Jesus Christ in this day. These men rule by their own power. God has not sent them. They exercise dominion over the people with fear and domination. As a cage is full of birds, so are their houses full of deceit. And My people love to have it so. Isa 30:8-11, They say, Prophesy not unto us right things; speak unto us smooth things; prophecy deceits.  Have you considered the end thereof ? Are you walking in this way? Are you in a house full of deceit and you are loving it so? Jer 6:16-19,  Thus says the Lord: Stand in the ways and see, and ask for the old paths, where the good way is, and walk in it; then you will find rest for your souls. But they said, We will not walk in it. Also, I set watchmen over you, saying, Listen to the sound of the trumpet! But they said, We will not listen. Therefore hear, you nations, and know, O congregation, what is among them. Hear, O Earth! Behold, I will certainly bring calamity on this people—the fruit of their thoughts, because they have not heeded My Words nor My law, but rejected it. 


You who reject the good Words of the Lord; His good ways, to walk in deceit; to walk in darkness and pervert the right ways of the Lord: consider your end! The Lord will bring evil upon you- you bring it upon yourselves. The Lord has loved us and given His beloved Son Jesus Christ to us, to live in this world as a righteous man, to bring us the good news of His salvation, deliverance from sin and destruction, and to give us eternal life by sacrificing Himself and dying upon the Cross for our sins. All our sins, sicknesses, and pains were laid upon Him and He was made a reproach for us, that we, through repentance and faith in His shed Blood might enter into His glory. He loved us and washed us from our sins in His own Blood. Jesus said, Come unto Me all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn of Me. For I am gentle and lowly in heart and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light. We love this verse. But have you done this? Have you come to Jesus and laid yourself down at His feet in true repentance and taken His yoke upon you? Is His yoke upon you? Are you walking with Him in His good way? Are you laboring with Him with your whole heart? Is He your Lord, really? Are you hearing His voice and following Him every day, denying yourself and taking up your cross and following Him as He leads you by His Spirit to do the Father’s will? Or are you one of those who say, “Lord, Lord”, but your heart is far from Him? You love being ruled by a false prophet; you love the deceit, the darkness that you think makes a way for you to serve yourself and gratify the lusts of your own heart.


Jer 7:8-15, Behold, you trust in lying words that cannot profit. Will you steal, murder, commit adultery, swear falsely, burn incense to Baal, and walk after other gods whom you do not know, and then come and stand before Me in this house which is called by My name, and say, We are delivered to do all these abominations? Has this house, which is called by My name, become a den of thieves in your eyes? Behold, I, even I, have seen it, says the Lord. But go now to My place which was in Shiloh, where I set My name at the first, and see what I did to it because of the wickedness of My people Israel. 

I have been there. My wife Darlene and I went to Israel several years ago. I have been to Shiloh, and it is a ruin to this day. And now, because you have done all these works, says the Lord, and I spoke to you, rising up early and speaking, but you did not hear, and I called you, but you did not answer, therefore I will do to the house which is called by My name, in which you trust, and to this place which I gave to you and your fathers, as I have done to Shiloh. And I will cast you out of My sight, as I have cast out all your brethren—the whole posterity of Ephraim. Verses 23&24, But this is what I commanded them, saying, Obey My voice, and I will be your God, and you shall be My people. And walk in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well with you. 

Yet they did not obey or incline their ear, but followed the counsels and the dictates of their evil hearts, and went backward and not forward. 

Jer 8:9, The wise men are ashamed, They are dismayed and taken. Behold, they have rejected the Word of the Lord; so what wisdom do they have? 

Jer 5:31,   The prophets prophesy falsely, and the priests rule by their own power; and My people love to have it so. But what will you do in the end thereof ? 

Jer 6:13-15, Because from the least of them even to the greatest of them, everyone is given to covetousness; and from the prophet even to the priest, everyone deals falsely. 

They have also healed the hurt of My people slightly, saying, 'Peace, peace!' when there is no peace. Were they ashamed when they had committed abomination? No! They were not at all ashamed; nor did they know how to blush. Therefore they shall fall among those who fall; at the time I punish them, they shall be cast down, says the Lord. 


Jesus said, This people draws near to Me with their mouth, and honors Me with their lips, but their heart is far from Me. But in vain do they worship Me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men. Mat 16:27,  For the Son of Man will come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and then He will reward every man according to his works. Don’t be deceived people! Will you continue to love deceit and lawlessness and not even consider what will be your end? Jesus plainly said in Mat 7, Not everyone who says, to Me “Lord, Lord” shall enter into the Kingdom of Heaven, but they that do the will of My Father. He will say to many Christians at that time, Depart from Me into everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels- all you who work iniquity. In 1 John 3:7, the Apostle wrote, Little children, let no man deceive you, he who does righteousness  is righteous, even as He is righteous; he that practices sin is of the devil, for the devil sinned from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil.  Heb 10:26&27 plainly states what is awaiting Christians who practice lawlessness: For if we sin willfully, after that we have received the knowledge of the truth (that’s Christians), there remains no more sacrifice for sins, but a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation which shall devour the adversaries. Verse 31, It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God!


Isa 3:10&11, Say to the righteous that it shall be well with them, for they shall eat the fruit of their doings. Woe to the wicked! It shall be ill with him, for the reward of his hands shall be given him. 


It’s not Christians and sinners; it’s the righteous: those who practice righteousness, and the wicked: those who practice sin: those who are truly of the Son of God and those who are not. Blessed and holy is he who is counted worthy to be a part of the first resurrection, on such the second death( the lake of fire) has no power. Holy is he! Unholy Christians won’t make it! Holiness, without which no man will see the Lord. Let him who has this hope in him purify himself even as He is pure! Purify your souls by obeying the truth through the Spirit.


Interpretation of a message in tongues:


I am God Almighty. As you listen to My servant Rob this day, what’s in your heart My children? What are you thinking? Are you listening to My Words out of his mouth, or are you hardening your heart, as you have for many years? Turn to Me now, while it’s still called today, says the Lord, that I might show My mercy upon you; that I might give you My grace, that you might be saved from the destruction that is going to come very soon, says the Lord. Look unto Me now; humble yourselves before Me and turn to Me with all your heart, that I may show you My mercy, says the Lord.


Thank you for reading this message from 15 Minutes With Jesus at roberthaymes.com .

May the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ and the love of God and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with all of you who love Him in truth, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment